Re: Version Problems on Mac OS X.2 Jaguar

От Jeffrey Bohmer
Тема Re: Version Problems on Mac OS X.2 Jaguar
Дата
Список pgsql-general
7.3 and later compile on OS X 10.2, 7.2.x don't without tweaks.  Upgrading is probably your best bet.

Some people have used fink to get 7.2.x working with 10.2.  I used a distribution put together by Marc Liyanage (sp?),
whichI can't find on the web anymore.  I still have my copies of this distribution for 7.2.1, 7.2.2, and 7.2.3.  If you
wantany of them, contact me off-list.

- Jeff

--

Jeff Bohmer